886 Propelling Pencil in Silver
Expertly designed and crafted with sterling silver in the United Kingdom, the 886 self-propelling pencil unites The Royal Mint’s traditional visual storytelling, our heritage as the home of precious metals for more than 1,100 years, and Yard-O-Led’s specialist stationery artisanship.
Enriching your creative projects with refined luxury, the exclusive 886 Propelling Pencil utilises Yard-O-Led’s 200 years of commitment to opulent crafting techniques, and holds 12 3-inch leads, totalling to a yard, for ceaseless creativity.
The pencil’s timeless, high-shine design becomes a vessel for storing intrinsic value in a practical and sophisticated piece of stationery,
aptly reflecting the shared values of the partnership between Yard-O-Led, a historic maker of British writing instruments, and 886 by The Royal Mint,
Proudly featuring 886 by The Royal Mint’s quintessential Cross Crosslet and Tower marks, this Propelling Pencil also includes the initials of the Chief Executive and Deputy Master of The Royal Mint, Anne Jessopp, and an engraving indicating the weight of sterling silver within the pencil.
Presented with a protective travel pouch and polishing cloth, this durable yet distinctive design can be your everyday companion.
- A mechanical pencil with patented self-propelling mechanisms
- Made in collaboration with Yard-O-Led, a historic maker of British writing instruments
- Exclusively available in sterling silver with a high-polish finish
- Made to last a lifetime and accompanied by a full guarantee
- Each pencil contains 12 3-inch, 1.18mm leads, which are refillable with Yard-O-Led mechanical pencil refills once used
- Hallmarked with the initials of Chief Executive and Deputy Master of The Royal Mint, the exclusive Cross Crosslet mark, and the prestigious Tower mark
- With a weight of 25g and a length of 124mm
- The pencil’s hexagonal edge prevents the pencil from rolling
PRODUCT SKU: JLBHPP-0S0