886 Pavé Large Drop Earrings in 18ct White Gold
Celebrating the simplicity of understated shape and form, the 886 Pavé Drop Earrings elevate the classic 886 minimalist profile with the allure of a brilliant pavé diamond setting and offer a contemporary approach to luxury statement wear. Featuring the classic hallmarks of The Royal Mint, the 886 Pavé Drop Earrings continue the commitment to creating vessels of value and durability.
- Precious metal content is 8g per pair, with 326 diamonds at 0.66cttw.
- A bullion bar profile with soft edges.
- High polish finish.
- Crafted responsibly from recycled precious metals.
- Marked with the initials of the Deputy Master of the Mint.
- Featuring the exclusive Cross Crosslet and Tower makers marks.
- Arrives packaged, box handmade in Italy.
- Includes a travel pouch and polishing cloth.
- Dimensions: 3.50mm x 60.00mm.
PRODUCT SKU: JLBPDE-0GW18L