886 Iris in Bronze
Delivering a liberating experience with each use, the 886 Bronze Iris is a circular drawing tool made at The Royal Mint in collaboration with British stationery creatives Makers Cabinet.
Fusing The Royal Mint’s peerless craftsmanship with Makers Cabinets’ culture of challenging conventions, this Iris represents splendour and innovation.
An essential addition to your creative toolkit, the pioneering circular drawing instrument allows you to create both single and concentric circles with its distinctive moving aperture. Featuring a highly polished finish, its elegant engineering will enhance any desk space and provide portraiture with precise penmanship.
Each 886 Bronze Iris is paired with an attractive reclaimed wood centring tool to locate your circles, which also doubles as a display stand to proudly exhibit the piece.
- Made in collaboration with British Stationery Creatives, Makers Cabinet.
- Highly engineered to craft the perfect circle every time.
- Exclusively available in bronze, complete with a highly polished finish.
- Crafted to last a lifetime and accompanied by a full guarantee.
- Supplied with a circling tool made from reclaimed FSC wood, which doubles as a display stand.
- Weighing 225g and measuring 106cm in diameter, the Iris handles pleasantly.
- Features The Royal Mint logo on the reverse.
- Presented in a gift box complete with protective travel pouch.
PRODUCT SKU: JLBHI-0B0