886 Pavé Choker in 18ct White Gold
RETIRED - LAST CHANCE TO BUY
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY
Expanding on The Royal Mint’s commitment to crafting vessels of value and timeless elegance, the 886 Pavé Choker elevates the 886 minimalist form with the allure of a brilliant Pavé diamond setting. The 886 Pavé Choker is opened and sealed by a subtle hinge and security clasp for accessibility and safe keeping. The 886 Pavé Choker features a bullion bar profile, offering an alternative approach to the traditional heirloom.
- High polish finish.
- 5mm thickness with soft edges.
- Features a subtle hinge and security clasp for accessibility and safekeeping.
- Crafted responsibly from recycled precious metals.
- Featuring 945 diamonds at 18.49cttw.
- Marked with the initials of the Deputy Master of the Mint.
- Featuring the exclusive Cross Crosslet and Tower makers marks.
- Arrives packaged, box handmade in Italy.
- Includes a travel pouch and polishing cloth.
PRODUCT SKU: JLBPNC-0GW180