886 Sharpener in Bronze
In partnership with Makers Cabinet, the British stationery creatives, 886 by The Royal Mint’s reimagined Bronze Pencil Sharpener has been skilfully made in the United Kingdom.
Expertly fusing The Royal Mint’s precise engineering with Makers Cabinet’s sustainable ethos, the 886 Pencil Sharpener is a vessel that holds intrinsic value, whilst also delivering hardworking functionality.
With its modern aesthetic, this pencil plane provides its user with a perfectly personalised experience every time it is used. By simply changing the angle whilst sharpening, the plane can whittle a variety of points suited to any creative tool, from pastel pencils to graphite.
Presented within a reclaimed FSC wood base, which neatly collects the shavings, the 886 Pencil Sharpener is finished with high-polished bronze, whilst the triangle lock-up of the Tower, Cross Crosslet and 886 appears engraved on the façade.
Equipped with precise replaceable blades for the smoothest experience, it can be an artisan’s most trustworthy creative tool.
- Made in collaboration with Makers Cabinet, the British Stationery Creatives
- Exclusively available in bronze, complete with a highly polished finish
- Crafted to last a lifetime and accompanied with a full guarantee.
- Comes with ten replacement blades, which provide the user with a consistent whittling experience
- Weighs 90g
- Presented in a gift box that includes a travel pouch
PRODUCT SKU: JLBHH-0B0