886 Ballpoint Pen in Silver
Skilfully crafted in the United Kingdom, 886 by The Royal Mint’s Sterling Silver Ballpoint Pen has been expertly designed in collaboration with Yard-O-Led, a historic British maker of writing instruments, to become your loyal lifetime creative companion.
This luxurious 886 Ballpoint Pen draws a unique union between The Royal Mint’s 1,100-year heritage and the accomplished craftsmanship honed Yard-O-Led over the last two centuries. Featuring an exemplary high-shine finish, this piece reflects the intrinsic value of its precious-metal composition.
Tastefully designed using Yard-O-Led’s masterful knowledge of writing instruments dating back to the nineteenth century, this ballpoint pen glides effortlessly with your thoughts, providing an inspiring experience for creatives and creators alike.
Proudly featuring 886 by The Royal Mint’s quintessential Cross Crosslet and Tower hallmarks, the pen also includes the initials of the Chief Executive and Deputy Master of The Royal Mint, Anne Jessopp, and an engraving indicating each pen’s gramme weight in sterling silver.
Presented with a protective travel pouch and polishing cloth, the inherent value of this 886 Sterling Silver Ballpoint Pen can be preserved for it to be passed down to future generations.
- Made in collaboration with Yard-O-Led, a historic British maker of writing instruments
- Exclusively available in sterling silver with a highly polished finish
- Crafted to last a lifetime and accompanied by a full guarantee
- Hallmarked with the initials of Chief Executive and Deputy Master of The Royal Mint, the exclusive Cross Crosslet, and the prestigious Tower marks
- Comes with black ink and ready to write
- Pleasantly handles, with a weight of 23g and a length of 124mm
- The pen’s hexagonal edge design prevents it from rolling
- Refillable with Yard-O-Led Ballpoint Refills for ceaseless creativity
- Presented in a gift box complete with a protective travel pouch
PRODUCT SKU: JLBHBP-0S0