886 Caustic Signet Ring in Sterling Silver
Engineered using a striking security technique known as ‘caustics’, this seemingly understated Signet design reveals a showstopping display when light meets with the façade of the ring. Shining a light at a particular angle casts a reflection of The Royal Mint’s quintessential Tower, inspired by The Royal Mint’s heritage at the Tower of London, onto nearby surfaces. Sophisticated and minimalistic, this unisex heirloom ring takes inspiration from The Royal Mint’s legacy, acting as a vessel for storing intrinsic value in a wearable lifestyle staple.
- Expertly engineered caustic feature.
- Superior high polish finish.
- See Ring Sizer for assistance selecting sizes, measure the circumference of your finger for your ring size in mm.
- Hallmarking includes the initials of CEO and Deputy Master of The Royal Mint, the exclusive Cross Crosslet, and the prestigious Tower makers marks.
- Delivered in signature gift box, handmade in Italy.
- Travel pouch and polishing cloth included.
- Façade 9.40mm x 7.50mm.
- 2.40mm thickness.
- Hallmark images are for representative purposes only and may vary
PRODUCT SKU: JLBOSSR-0ST