886 Ruler in Bronze
Skilfully engineered and made at The Royal Mint, the 886 Ruler has been made in partnership with Makers Cabinet, the London-based British stationery creatives.
Passionate about sustainability, Makers Cabinet aims to bring inspiration to everyday objects by creating high-quality writing tools designed to last a lifetime. Collaboratively made with Makers Cabinet’s eco-friendly ethos at its core, the 886 Ruler is an inherently durable line drawing and measuring instrument fused with The Royal Mint’s 1,100-year history.
Practical and responsive handling allows the user to draw straight, angled or parallel lines with ease. They can position the ruler accurately at 45°, 90° and 135°, whilst the resistance of its engineered dovetail hinge can be adjusted using the thumbscrew, and it elegantly folds down into a smaller footprint.
Alongside 30cm of precise metric measurement markings, this 886 Ruler is engraved with the year 886, along with the prestigious Tower and Cross Crosslet marks synonymous with this collection.
With a highly polished finish, this innovative and tactile tool is suitable for everyday use. Formidable craftsmanship ensures that this high-quality ruler will stand the test of time and be cherished by generations to come.
- Made in collaboration with British Stationery Creatives, Makers Cabinet
- Highly engineered to provide a pleasing creative experience
- Exclusively available in bronze, complete with a highly polished finish
- Crafted to last a lifetime and accompanied by a full guarantee.
- Its metric markings measuring a total of 30cm
- Weighing 200g, its pleasant handling allows you to position the ruler accurately at 45°, 90° and 135°
- The resistance of the ruler's meticulously engineered dovetail hinge can be adjusted using the thumbscrew
- Presented in a gift bag complete with a protective travel pouch
PRODUCT SKU: JLBHS-0B0